VIII Conference «New horizons of international scientific and technical cooperation».
The VIII international conference “New horizons of international scientific and technical cooperation” is held on 11th and 12th September 2019 in Technology Center of the Czech Academy of Sciences in Prague, Czech Republic.
According to the results of the seminars and conferences held earlier in 2016-2019 in Prague and other European cities, a powerful cooperative international technological network is organized under the auspices of the RexLex Nova group. The network includes both large companies and small and medium-sized businesses, Scientific research institutes and universities. Numerous foreign economic contracts were implemented, dozens of scientific and technological projects were completed, private investments and international grants were attracted.
On the conference there will be presented from 7 Russian, Czech and Cyprus promising innovative projects:
1. RHODIOLA ROSEA (Russia) - Investment project for the cultivation and processing of Rhodiola rosea in order to obtain an extract
2. PETROLEUM IP (Czech Republic) - The digital future of the oil industry
3. UDIAR (Cyprus) - Electronic depository and exchange (“marketplace”) for intellectual property
4. INTERTEXNIKA (Russia) - High-tech production of attachments for rock excavators and special equipment
5. ELECTROBRAIN (Russia) - Innovative solutions in the construction industry
6. JUMP IN (Russia) - Social network of events
7. SATEKO (Russia) - Industrial endoscopes.
The conference is organized by: RexLex Nova group, the Technological Center of the Czech Academy of Sciences, the Russian Center for Science and Culture in Prague with the support of the Trade Representation of the Russian Federation in the Czech Republic.
Conference working languages: Czech, Russian and English. The conference is held in Russian with a consecutive translation into Czech.The conference program includes presentation and expert sessions, a buffet and coffee breaks.
We look forward to meeting you at the Technology Center of the Czech Academy of Sciences on September 11th (starting at 10:00) and 12th (starting at 11:00) at Ve Struhach 27, Praha 6, Česká republika.
The number of participants and guests is limited.